Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
Quantum Tunneling is free and is applied to Tesla Accelerator up to Tesla Apex before shipment. It is not used on Tesla Vortex and below models unless you ask. Synergistic said there is a small fee for below Vortex.
When I took delivery of my Tesla Accelerator interconnects and Precision Reference speaker wires they did not have Quantum Tunneling. I called Synergistic Research after the fact and found out that the process was not finalized until February and sent my cables back to be treated for free (I paid shipping)- WOW X 1000!!!

I had thought these cables were as good as they could get and I was dead WRONG. The sound stage became cavernous- HUGE, HOLOGRAPHIC and it was already the best I had heard until I sent them in. Detail also improved as did air and low frequency slam. Amazing is the only thing I can say. From my talk with Ted at SR all cables Accelerator through Apex are treated as standard and they can also burn in the cables at no extra charge when you order them from your dealer if you're willing to wait. A great service from a great company with the worlds best cables IMO.
I am going to give the Acoustic Ref and Accelerator products a try from the Cable Co. Has any tried these two cable series? Is there that much of a difference?
Tboooe, by all accounts, the difference is very substantial, favoring the newer, cheaper Tesla over the older, more expensive series. The owner of SR states as much.

I ordered my first pair of Tesla Accelerator ICs a week ago. I'm patiently waiting for them (and to order the balance of the full complement that my system needs), since good cables are about all I need to finish off my system.
geojop, thanks for the reply but i was referring to the acoustic Ref which is part of the Tesla line and the accerlerator.