Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
Geo:

I agree with Audphile1....you MUST audition the Synergistic Tesla's. Like I've been saying...most profound and delightful find I've ever encountered in the world of cables.
So how are you liking your new SR cables? Pretty amazing stuff : ) "this message was meant to be a private message to Scotty W (perhaps the Mods will delete this message and the prior message without this not attached!!! Ooops!"
Hi anybody has any idea abt the prices of the Tesla line? Dont seems to be able to find any link to it. tq
Type in synergistic research tesla accelerator cables + prices, then look for the fatwyre or cable company link. Click on it and it will take you to comments on and a listing of prices for the entire line.