Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
Leica_man, just like you said, it is system dependent. Which is not surprising.
I liked Aqueous in my system better.
I'm supposed to get my order this week. Will have to break them in, but Cable Co is doing a pre-burn right now, which should at least help a bit.

Although I am enjoying the loaner set of SR Tesla Accelerators in the mean time, I have no regrets about ordering PAD cable.
Leica_man, if you don't mind me asking, what are the components (pre, source, amp, speakers) in your system that are mated to the SRs?
My system:
All electronics are T + A. If you've never heard of this German company then you should definitely give them a listen. World-class state-of-the-art performance at middle of the road prices. A real giant slayer. Does not sound like solid state or tubes- music and the sound stage is huge (with the right cables).

Amplifier:
A 1530 170 watt stereo amp.

Pre-Amplifier:
P 1230 R remote control

Digital:
CD 1240 R- an amazing piece.

Speakers:
Wilson Watt Puppies 5.1 and Von Schweikert VR 4's. (I like both speakers and when I get tired of one sound I plug in the other pair and presto- a new system to play with : ) I also like SR's new bi-wire solution as it allows me to use both speakers to full effect (single and bi-wire)
Geo:

I agree with Audphile1....you MUST audition the Synergistic Tesla's. Like I've been saying...most profound and delightful find I've ever encountered in the world of cables.