Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
Spoke with SR today - the Telsa website should be up next week. The price for the 1 meter Apex (top of the line)ic is $3400, $4000 for the two meter. The performance of these cables exceed the old Absolute Ref which cost $4750 for the 1 meter.

Even the next in to the top of line Precision Reference's performance exceeds the old AR according to my dealer and is less then half the cost, $2200 for the 1 meter ics and $2800 for the PR spker cables!

If the performance claims are true these will be a huge hit and a run away seller.

It'll be interesting to hear the reviews. The Absolute Sound Editor Jon Valin has given the old AR cable a steller review, better then the Valhallas and just a notch below the incredible Tara Ones'. Stereo Review has always given the SR cables high ratings.
Rb99,
This is information I found on the net and from talking to The
Cable Company. Also, if you call Synergistic directly they will
provide more information.

I assume yes you can use the Tesla line with the Quattro. My
new Tesla cables have the same connecters as the older X2 line.
I heard they are updating their entire line so I am going to
wait and see if they replace the Quattro.

I was able to get this information via the net about the product
line from bottom to top:

Tesla Alpha Sterling
Tesla 4X4
Tesla Vortex
Tesla Accelerator
Tesla Acoustic Reference
Tesla Precision Reference
Tesla Apex
Joe, thanks for the line-up. So the accelerator is right in the middle. Surprisingly, the Accelerator ICs are really expensive. Something like $1200/m XLR version.
I'm on their website right now- the new Tesla website is up! Man oh man do they have some crazy stuff- "Quantum Tunneling?"
well, that "new way of bi-wiring" looks like a jumper to me. Although when I spoke with SR they said the leads are frequency tuned.
I don't know......I was thinking of getting this "bi-wire" version of Accelerator sp cables before I saw it, but now I think it is probably the same as using the jumpers that came with my speakers, given the fact that these leads on the SR cable are so short, they may have minimal to no effect vs the stock jumpers.