Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
The Quattro is the latest power center for the Synergistic cables and no, it’s not required. You still get great performance with just plugging the active shielding into a power strip. Just make sure you get a power strip with the ground pins that run along the sides so you can fit multiple MPC's.
Belkin Surge Master from Home Depot has five perfectly spaced, upright, plugs for the Synergistic transformer plugs. Very nice green metal case with on/off switch. No kidding, it's perfect.
Joeyboynj,
I use a combination of Designer Ref and Resolution Ref X2s and have been very happy with them. Previously I had used Nordost Valhalla, which I found airy but slightly lean.

Where can I get information on the Telsa line (SR Telsa website is under construction), what does it cost to upgrade at the factory to the equivilent Telsa version? What changes do they make?

I assume you can use the Quattro with the Telsa line, do they have a new power center for them?

Thanks for the info.

Rb99
anybody knows the Tesla line-up? from bottom to top, where does the Acclerator line stand?
Spoke with SR today - the Telsa website should be up next week. The price for the 1 meter Apex (top of the line)ic is $3400, $4000 for the two meter. The performance of these cables exceed the old Absolute Ref which cost $4750 for the 1 meter.

Even the next in to the top of line Precision Reference's performance exceeds the old AR according to my dealer and is less then half the cost, $2200 for the 1 meter ics and $2800 for the PR spker cables!

If the performance claims are true these will be a huge hit and a run away seller.

It'll be interesting to hear the reviews. The Absolute Sound Editor Jon Valin has given the old AR cable a steller review, better then the Valhallas and just a notch below the incredible Tara Ones'. Stereo Review has always given the SR cables high ratings.