Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
Joe, I'm auditioning the Accelerator speaker cables right now and really like them. I am using Acoustic Zen Silver Ref MkII from cdp to pre and Matrix Ref MkII from pre to amp. The SR speaker cables blended in really good with the AZ interconnects. I am actually thinking of trying a pair of Accelerator interconnects in place of AZ Matrix. But they are pricey. If I order the speaker cables, I may try the ICs later, even though the chances that I will buy the ICs are remote.
In any case, I think the Accelerator speaker cables are excellent for the price.
I posted the paragraphs below a couple of weeks ago on another thread about the new Tesla cables, but the whole thread went away for some reason. I'll post again if it's OK with the moderator:

I have gone through two upgrades to my two pairs of (formerly) Designers’ Reference interconnects: first from X to X2, and now to Tesla Apex.

First of all, it’s great to be able to upgrade at the factory, and not have to worry about selling the old and buying new. I’ve had the cables back in my system for close to two weeks, and I’m very pleased.

Synergistic interconnects have always had a warm sound that I appreciate. The Tesla cables retain the characteristic warmth, but add a level of detail that is ear-opening. Wait until you hear cymbals with these: the strike of the drumstick or brush, the actual “tone” of the cymbal, and the decay. Great stuff! And all of this is done without adding any brightness or “hyper-detailed” sound that some cables – especially silver – exhibit.

I have always thought that Synergistic interconnects had the best bass of any that I’ve heard, but the Teslas have a tighter bass with more impact than Designers’ Reference. And imaging seems to be improved as well.

Yes, it’s only been two weeks, but I haven’t yet found anything about these cables that I don’t like. They are clearly better than the already excellent Designers’ Reference, which I chose after listening to a number of other top-of-the-line brands. I have no connection to Synergistic Research – just a satisfied customer!
Just starting to read and learn about these new cables from Synergistic Research...

Does the Tesla Line require the use of SR MASTER CONTROL CENTER?
The Quattro is the latest power center for the Synergistic cables and no, it’s not required. You still get great performance with just plugging the active shielding into a power strip. Just make sure you get a power strip with the ground pins that run along the sides so you can fit multiple MPC's.
Belkin Surge Master from Home Depot has five perfectly spaced, upright, plugs for the Synergistic transformer plugs. Very nice green metal case with on/off switch. No kidding, it's perfect.