Anyone settled in on Purist Aqueous interconnects?

I am interested in these interconnects. Has anyone out there used them and actually given them time to break-in? I know the break-in time is significant (200 hours) and was hoping someone might have some perspective on them after this break-in time. I actually have the new Aqueous Anniversary bi-wired speaker cable and love them. So, I was thinking synergy with the aqueous interconnects??!!
jppenn
I've been using them for about a year, both the IC's and the speaker cables. The IC's have exactly the same sonic qualities as the speaker cables. I'd tried many different IC's (Cerious, Analysis Plus, Audience, Nirvana, Harmonic Tech Cyberlights, etc.), and I find the Aqueous Anniversary to be the most balanced top to bottom.
Post removed 
I'd be curious about these too. I tried the speaker cable recently(thanks for your contrib Boa2 on that thread I opened) and thinking of borrowing a whole set again after new years to try as a system. Really liked the sp cables though...they are very dynamic with excellent drive and slam. In this department they sure beat my AU24 speaker cables. And they worked great with my AZ interconnects, but I am curious if there will be more synergy with PAD Anniv Aqueous ICs as well. Jppenn, if you happen to try these, please let me know what you think. thanks
I tried the Aqueous balanced interconnects between my wadia cd player and my ayre amp. I thought the cable had some nice qualities but after about 200hrs break in and listening to some other cables, I felt that it was more of a band-aid product than a neutral one. The top end seemed to be rolled off to such an extent that some of the music was lost. This may or may not be a big deal depending on your system. Also, and more importantly, there was a roughness in the high freq. that is sometimes associated with copper cables. The other cables I compared this cable to are the cardas golden ref. This cable lets a lot more information pass at all freq. but does not have roughness in the treb. My AQ jag and panther (both copper) are also very smooth and clean from top to bottom but lack the scale of the cardas. I do not know a lot about pruist but I think that if they made a similiar design in silver, I would have liked it better in my system.
Post removed