Weirdest Question asked when selling gear?

selling high end gear to often anal audiophiles often gets interesting. Wondering what are some of the strangest inquires youve received.
128x128justlisten
I have some stuff for sale here and at another site.Just tonight I received 3 emails from one person.email 1) please call me at ______ I'll buy it.I included my phone number in the ad for anyone wanting to call me.I dont feel it should be my dime to call someone long distance to answer questions.I emailed him back my phone number.email 2) How much is it?? IT HAS THE PRICE IN THE AD!!I emailed him the price.email 3) I'll think about it.And he wanted me to call him long distance!....frustrating!
Slawney-You told me it would and I well quiet frankly it doesn't I am going to leave you negative feedback and I want my money back!! :)
~Tim
I was selling a guitar amp, and a guy had me tell him everything about it in great detail forever. Then says, thanks for the info 'cause I'm thinking about buying one for a lot less and now I know this is what I want. I was so mad at this guy. I remember this experience whenever I visit a dealer.
This wasn't a question but an e-mail regarding a power cord I was selling for 250.00 OBO.This cable was well worth this price and I later got close to this amount from another buyer,but this particular e-mailer says,"I'll pay you $50.00 cash". Well,am I supposed to be impressed enough to take the offer because it's real,cold,hard cash? I guess he trusts sending cash through the mail.Duuuhhh!?!?