Weirdest Question asked when selling gear?

selling high end gear to often anal audiophiles often gets interesting. Wondering what are some of the strangest inquires youve received.
128x128justlisten
Will the amp you're selling hum like all the others that I've tried/bought? I replied that there's a problem that he needed to attend to before he bought another amp. I refused to sell to him.
IF the questions and concerns are too weird, aka too anal, DO NOT SELL. A more normal and reasonable buyer will appear, never fear. The only bad experience I've had on all of Audiogon was with an anal type whose signs and symptoms I should have read long before I shipped my item off. I learned from that experience, though. The rest of my buyers have been ok.
"Will you throw in shipping to "

I'm with you sc53. Whenever I get the 128 questions or the "I MUST get another $10 out of you" type, I know it's
not going to be worth my time to deal with this person.

"Gosh, you're WAY OVER MY HEAD with these questions. Try tech support (and getting a life)."
I agree with you SC53. I sold an Adcom power conditioner and listed it as "very good" condition. The person who bought it who did not ask about condition had a fit because they found a small nick in the paint on one corner.
I sold my VPI Aries setup here on agon, and had one intrepid inquirer ask if he could pay for the table in monthly installments over the next 12 months. Hello? Am I a bank now, or maybe you should just get a friggin' job....I told him sure, I'll take the full purchase price upfront as a downpayment, with 0% interest thereafter for 12 months. LOL

There are some deadbeats on agon, you have to admit...