Weirdest Question asked when selling gear?

selling high end gear to often anal audiophiles often gets interesting. Wondering what are some of the strangest inquires youve received.
128x128justlisten
I always like to "how does your XXXX Amp compare sonically to the ????? amp?" Like by some cosmic chance, I have owned that very amp and done a comparison of the 2.

the person who asked me that question is a member here, and had 2 weeks earlier commited to a purchase of another piece of gear I was selling.He had been working for 4 weeks on getting the funds together for a $105 Power Conditioner i was selling. I never received the money for that item, and when I replied to him about the amp comparison question, I mentioned he had
offered to purchase my Conditioner 2 weeks ago and where was that check. As expected, he went into hiding and was never heard from again.
A pet peeve perhaps, and Sugar touched on it: "has it ever been serviced"? I personally think that when a component has been sent back to the manufacturer for some problem, they check it out thoroughly so it doesn't come back to "bite them in the ass" . At least that's been my experience with Sony, Sonic Frontiers, McCormack, and Syn. Res.

Most frustrating deal was the 6 weeks of about 40 emails to FINALLY satisfy a nervous buyers needs. We talked about shipping alone for 2 weeks, but in the end it FINALLY went OK. But blood type?-- I'd rip out and bury my hard drive if I got that one. Cheers. Craig
For those who are curious out there(and so you guys won't have to ask me again, if we are to do a transaction) I am AB+. FWIW I didn't reply to him/her/it sort of freaked out by the whole thing!
Will the amp you're selling hum like all the others that I've tried/bought? I replied that there's a problem that he needed to attend to before he bought another amp. I refused to sell to him.