Weirdest Question asked when selling gear?

selling high end gear to often anal audiophiles often gets interesting. Wondering what are some of the strangest inquires youve received.
128x128justlisten
"I'm paying back a student loan, can I give you post-dated checks and pay for the speakers over the next 8 months?"
"What blood type are you?" followed by a blank look on my face and an "uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?!?!?" coming out of my mouth. ~Tim
Actually the common "Why are you selling?" --gets me. I hate to tell them of my drug problem. I; on the other hand "never" ask why they are buying. Tim; will I have to sell some blood to buy your gear?--Or,do you take pints in trade?
"Do you smoke? Do you drink? Do you have a dog? How old are you? Are you married? How tall are you, how much do you weigh? What is your hair color? What do you do for a living? How long have you been doing this? How long have you worked there? Where were you before? -------->"

Finally, I asked, "Are you interested in the piece, or are you interested in me?" Once he got over the shock, the answer was that an audio component was a reflection of the owner. What really threw him for a loop even more that I decided it wasn't worth doing a deal with him.