The best power conditioner for less than $1K?

I have a Rotel 1095 200x5 Amp, an Older Yamaha M-4 170x2 Amp, a Rotel 1066 Processor, a Denon 3910 DVD, a Sansui TU717 Tuner, and Sunfire Architectural Sub. My main speakers are Proac Studio 200's. I am using a Proac CC2 Center channel and have in-wall Def Tech BPZA surrounds. My present power conditioner is a Monster 3600.

I would really like to get a more analog warm 2 ch sound. Any recommednations on what power conditioner would help?
sempaul
Post removed 
Some additional detail:
I actually am still running CD's with a Denon 2800. I recently sold my 2910 and have purchased a 3910. So I have yet to determine any positive effect of the upgrade to the 3910.

I am using a VH Flavor 4 with Gold Furutechs to my main amp. This is plugged directly into the wall. I have a dedicated circuit with Hubbell 8200 red Hospital receptacles. For my CD/DVD am using a VH Flavor 1 with Rhodium Furutech plugs. For my Processor am running a VH Flavor 1 with Gold Furutechs.

Am using Purenote 5N Silver Paragon I/C's thruout and Paragon Bi-wire Speaker Cables. For video am using a Wireworld Silver Starlite HDMI.

I am planning on going thru a thorough break in period with my new set up with the 3910. Have been keeping my eyes open for a good price on a used Audio Magic Stealth, BPT 2 Ultra or 2.5 Ultra.
While I think power conditioning is important (just bought a Hydra 4), I think you should be looking elswhere to "warm" up your system. maybe loan some cables from the cable company, copper instead of silver (I am a Pure Note fan,) like Purist. I think the SS rotel and denon going into the revealing Proac's via the silver cables is the issue.

Regards,
Jafox - a tubed DAC is not the only option to achieving analog sound from CD playback. Non-os DACs, tubed or not, accomplish this as well, and in many cases for a lot less money.

As for the other recommendations, I would say the preamp will have the most impact. A used Joule Electra LA-100 MkIII would do, or perhaps something from the Cary/AES line.

I probably can't help much on the line conditioner question, although if you find a used Running Springs Haley I'd grab it.
Before going to the expense of buying another PLC, you might consider changing your outlets. Hubbells and Pass & Seymour tend to be very revealing outlets, especially if cryo'ed. Furutech outlets might work, although they tend to be more dull than I prefer. A good median might be the FIM 880. They're out of production, but you can get them from Galen Carol audio.
If you do decide to go with another PLC, I highly recommend going with a 'parallel' conditioner setup in your price range. My ears tell me that 'tuning' your gear with 2 or 3 different 'parallel' filters upstream of your gear can do remarkable things to clean your sound without restricting dynamics. Blue Circle, AudioPrism, PS audio, Quantum, make good 'parallel' conditioners.