What speakers for 10k?

Looking to buy the end of game speakers, currently I have Vienna Acoustics Mozart Grand. My amp is the Parasound a21 with the Parasound p5 pre amp, Marantz sa8001 sacd and the Marantz sr5001 avr, psa xs15se sub. My budget is 5 to 10k on main speaker upgrade.
jughead
I'd recommend getting to a show if possible. This is Vapor's main business model: shows, forums and word of mouth. Which seems to have worked very well. They are consistently mentioned in best of show reports. But no type of speaker is for everyone. While not in ideal settings, shows give you a great idea of what flavor best suits you.
take a look at Nola KO; I drive them with tubes and solid state; they never let me down.
I don't understand how a thread about looking for "end of game" speakers up to $10K turned into buying the Vapor Audio Breeze? And yes there has been a number of Vapor speakers for sale on audiogon, almost all of them with cosmetic issues.
I vote for 2nd hand True Sound Works restored Apogee Duetta Signatures which use Graz ribbons are a ground up rest including improved frame, crossover, wiring etc. I doubt you would do much better with $10-$11k.
Interesting about the used Vapors having cosmetic issues... Were they due to manufacturing or careless transport by fed ex or owners? The ones I saw at the shows were flawless.

I always look at the guts of the speaker. The drivers used, the crossovers, how solid the cabinets are. I think that Vapor uses top notch components that are also found in other speakers costing much more.

For me personally, spending $10k on speakers would involve me doing a month or two or research. I imagine there would be many many options out there.

I must say again though that if I had a large enough room, a pair of Nimbus would be on the short list.

There is a pair of Paradigm Tributes local to me for $3700. Pair them with a 2 JL subs and that might be the ticket for me.

There would be quite a few choices and options I would consider