Anybody tried 20th Anniversary Purist cables?

Any reviews, tests against other top of the line IC's, Speaker cables?

I've heard that they are really very good (also very expensive) but how do they perform in different systems, against other cables?
muratc
Heh interesting, you weren't the only one to get the emails Tvad. I had an email or two as well.

I lowered myself and told him he couldn't appreciate anything he couldn't pony up for like the cables since he had to save the money in case he needed surgery in his county, as he was also berating the USA...

Really... the forums are for advice and help on how certain products integrate with others and to get better perspective and such... and you have children spamming your email.
During my experimentation with various high end cables I got various contacts and much help from Albert (thank you) who I knew could point me in the right direction.

Being UK based I thought it could be tricky - the result was Purist's dealer - in Vienna I think - offered to *sell* me some cables and maybe buy them back if I didn't like them. Suffice to say I didn't take them up on their offer and never heard them.

Sorry to post on-topic

:o)
I have raw component wire that I acquired from Purist Audio so I could wire the interior of my Sound-Lab speakers (when I owned them) and my Aesthetix Io and Callisto.

The conductor used for the various Purist cables is all similar but different design. All is OFC copper (like most high end cables) and some is constructed with silver wrap and with gold. I don't have tons of this to give away but would be willing to send samples to anyone who wants to be the tie breaker in this otherwise unsubstantiated discussion.

(Hint) It is miles from zip cord as you guys already know. Besides, even if another company did use equal quality wire (which I have no doubt some do) it's WHAT is done with the wire and (most forgotten!) the insulation that matters a great deal.

Kind of like giving the same ingredients to a fine chief and a guy at McDonalds. Same raw product going in, very different product coming out.
Post removed 
Albert,you have clearly indicated what a "Mensch" you are.Alluding to this last post,and the "Classy" way you handled my friend!! Now are you in a possition to "Loan out" any Mercury, White Label Promos?

Best!