What's everybody listening to this evening?

I myself am listening to Rolling Stones "Black & Blue" remastered by Apogee Electronics.
philefreak
Rachmaninoff 1 and Bohemian Capriccio on Naxos, the Barber or Adams Violin Concerto with Bobby McDuffie on Telarc, then anything else that suits my fancy. They're certainly not in the same rut type as yours, though, Philefreak!
Clueless, Don't you mean horn heaven :^) Tonight I'm watching the rest of *I Am SAM* ON dvd. I just ordered the sound track to that movie too.

For a nice change of pace try Laurance Juber *The Collection* very soothing acoustic steel string guitar work. I own everything he's ever done. Alex DeGrasse is another guy that can take you to that special place. If you love guitar try *Bolivian Blues Bar* for starters.

David Gray *White Ladder* has been getting a lot of play in my system too.
The great thing with audio is, you can change music. I'm now listening to Keiko Matsui. So smooth!!
I am listening to Wayne Hancock's "Thunderstorm and Neon Signs". The best Hank Williams clone to come around in a long time.
PFreaK: Keiko Matsui.... so smooth. I've moved to John Hammond "Wicked Grin"....so rough. tOM wAITS wRITES wELL.

I remain,