What's everybody listening to this evening?

I myself am listening to Rolling Stones "Black & Blue" remastered by Apogee Electronics.
philefreak
Clueless that's a great Album! I started this thread to help me find something else to listen to. You can get in a rut ya know.
Huh?
Don't tell me about ruts Pfreak. I got a crick in my neck from looking up! Glad to hear you like Lloyd, he's nice isn't he? A different universe from "Black and Blue." That's one of the nice things about music. You can move from one place to the other....fast!

To make matters more interesting a friend is off on a three month trip and in the middle of a move and I inherited most of his audio stuff for the duration (he was desperate for a place to dump it.) I'm fumbling to dial in a pair of bi-amped Oris 150s. Nothing like a pair of strange horns to get you out of a musical rut! I'm in hog heaven.

I remain,
Rachmaninoff 1 and Bohemian Capriccio on Naxos, the Barber or Adams Violin Concerto with Bobby McDuffie on Telarc, then anything else that suits my fancy. They're certainly not in the same rut type as yours, though, Philefreak!