Gabriel Gold IC's are they really this good?

Hi-
Any one else out there using these Gabriel Gold IC's?
I need to know if it is me or if anyone else finds them as good as me.
I bought a pair on auction a while back and compared them to my Stealth cables.
After about a week of going back and forth I found the Gabriel Golds to have bettered my Stealths and bought more.
Is it me?
Just wondering what some other folks who bought them think of them.
Thanks for the input.
bobf
Post removed 
the cables here may be good for a few hundred dollars, what I am saying is that none of these here will ever compete with the likes of state of the art cables out there, that is all, the G.G. cables are entry level cables by many audiophile standards, cheers.
03-31-15: Audiolabyrinth
the cables here may be good for a few hundred dollars, what I am saying is that none of these here will ever compete with the likes of state of the art cables out there, that is all, the G.G. cables are entry level cables by many audiophile standards, cheers.

Just another audiophool who thinks that sound quality is directly tied to pricing. Tell us Audiolabyrinth, if this is true, then how bad do you inexpensive speakers sound?
Sure, they may be good sounding speakers for a few hundred dollars, what I am saying is that your JBL speakers will never compete with state of the art speakers. Your JBL's are entry level speakers by many audiophile standards, cheers.
Post removed 
You got to be talking to someone else, my speakers I have thousands of dollars into, also, those who enjoy jbl know my speakers are legendary, until you listen to a pair with bi amp cables or quality jumper cables, your really talking out the side of your mouth!!!