Gabriel Gold IC's are they really this good?

Hi-
Any one else out there using these Gabriel Gold IC's?
I need to know if it is me or if anyone else finds them as good as me.
I bought a pair on auction a while back and compared them to my Stealth cables.
After about a week of going back and forth I found the Gabriel Golds to have bettered my Stealths and bought more.
Is it me?
Just wondering what some other folks who bought them think of them.
Thanks for the input.
bobf

Directional flow of cables used and new
End labeled Gabriel Gold = From
End labeled Revelation, Rapture, Rapture R.
Reflection, etc = to.
Cable cooker/cable burn in device should not be used with NEW models Rapture v3, Reflection v2, Infusion and HALO.
GG
Hi first started with GG Revelation then upgraded to Rapture then again to Rapture R now just bought a pair of GG Rapture V3 speaker cables i love these cables now i will be waiting for a used pair of GG Reflection 1 meter Balanced.
Not sure why these don't get more press. Both the Rapture and Reflection IC's are exceptional. At their auction prices they are ridiculous bargains.
Dragon1952-Thanks for the comment.
Gabriel Gold has thrived for over 12 years without any press at all primarily due to "word of mouth" , repeat customers along with Audiogon postings.

why no formal reviews?

"I’ve had a number of trade publications request review samples over the years, I have graciously declined. as my focus has been and always will be the ultimate reviewer - - You The Customer ! With hundreds of discussions and great testimonials/feedback I feel confident I’m on the right path."

regards,
Steve Brunelle
Gabriel Gold
I would like to hear from people who have upgrade their reflection interconnects with the new refection v2. Did you notice any improvement with the new cable?