Canare 4S11 Star Quad cables for speaker

how does this wire work for speaker application? I use it for my guitar cable with great results.
gretsch6120
Lots of people use it, but pretty much ANY plain old copper wire of 16ga or larger is adequate for most situations. If you have longer runs (>30-40ft), then a larger gauge (smaller number) is appropriate.

The question is do you really want to spend extra money or just have something that works?

If you want pretty or a name, I can understand, but if function is more important than form, see the first paragraph.
Post removed 
Quadstar is more or less just a double twisted pair.

The following is quoted from the Blue Jeans Cable website on Canare Quadstar:

"When conventionally wired, star quad speaker cable has the advantage of reducing the EM field around the cable, which will tend to diminish the effect of the signal in the speaker cable upon nearby interconnects--though this is not, in most applications, a significant concern."

At the end of the day, it's decent cable for the price, but I stand my previous comments.
It works!! I live in a high RF area and using this cable eliminates the RF. I use Canare interconnects as well and I am very happy.