ANTI-CABLES by Paul Speltz: Anyone Using Them?

I find myself intrigued the Speltz speaker-cable option, in part because the prices are like zero when compared to most speaker cables, but I wouldn't mind reading reactions beyond those he includes in his ads and on his web site.

Low-power tube amp to single-driver speakers
arkprof
Not sure if it just wasn't a good match with my system (Classe CAM 350 monoblocks and Maggie 3.6s), but I wasn't impressed with the anticables. I really wanted to like them because of their ridiculously low price and the good feedback I have read from others, but I can't recommend them based on my trial. No soundstaging, poor definition on the bass, lack of "air" on the highs.
Ccandte,I agree it is a synergy problem,this cables
they replace very very expensive cables in my system
and other friend system.Good Luck
in my biamp set-up, i use the anti-cables for LF for its tight and clean bass but i use dh labs Q10s for HF for its full, warm sound. i know my wiring is unconventional but my ears are happy.
While I want to try the cables simply because they're so inexpensive, I'm also hesitant to spend even this small amount of money on something that simply doesn't seem like it could possibly be an "upgrade" to what I'm hearing now. In that sense, Bbolival, you're right, it can't be all bad when "my ears are happy." I'll probably stick with the cables I'm using double-run DHLabs.

However, if anyone is running the Anti-Cables with Cains, let me know what you think.
Thanks for all the feedback folks. I have been using the anti-cables for about 2 weeks and from reading the feedback reference i now have other aspects of sound quality to listen for. I truly believe that everyone has there own opinion and idea's of how things should sound, along with the difference in audio equipment. As i said, i have been using them for about 2 weeks and i feel they do rival the MIT T2'S i have been using for some time. They come in with a pleasant brightness without the fatiguing ear blah's. The LF isn't as strong as the mit's but i believe they are a bit more defined and to the point. At this price point, i would most definately say they are one of the best and most inexpensive upgrades to hit the market so far. I have yet to try the ic's against some of the other ic's in my system.
Great job Paul, keep them coming. Peace.