REALITY CABLES ?

Has anyone tried these cables from Gregg Straley yet? http://www.audiocircle.com/circles/viewtopic.php?t=21478
tin_cup
Updates,?
I've had the speaker cables for over 2 years.
Have not found a reason to upgrade yet.
I've owned too many expensive cables.
I am really content with these and have no desire to change at this time.

Cheers,PeterD
Dbld, My earliest post at the very top of this thread is still operative. Even the slightest change while tweaking in one of my Reality outfitted systems is easily heard, so it's ideal when a system is basically voiced the way you like it, and you're checking out any system alterations. These wires "speak the truth" ,as the old cliche goes.
Judging by how exciting my Reality wired systems sound, I imagine you could really have a ball with Reality in your current super system.
I find that consistently using a single manufacturer's wiring throughout one system usually allows the full benefit of a particular design and material approach.
Any component fine tuning is accomplished separately with tweaking, and need the wiring to be the ultimate conduit of what the system becomes capable of delivering.
The final step is room tuning, once the wiring gets the best through to your speakers.
I ordered a set of interconnects, speaker cables and power cords. I have a very high end system Dynaudio Evidence Temptation, MBL9007 dual mono amplifiers, Theta Digital Generation VIII dac, GoldMund Reference with Van Den hul Grasshopper IV cartridge. I am in the process of upgrading my cables and are currently in the process of trying cables from differenct high end cable manufacturers like Tara Labs, Harmonic Technology, Siltech, Siversmith, Kubala-Sosna, and NBS. I currently own Acoustic Zen and Cardas Golden Reference. I won't get Gregg's cable for 2 weeks but I will keep you guys posted on how this cable stacks up against high end cables on a high end system. My system is so sensitive, it reveals everything about cables.
Stereo_phile, Would you include the price of each contestant in your ongoing shootout when you post any update?
Your system, and the wiring that has worked for you until now, already reads like an audiophile's dream list.