DAC help For my tube rig

Looking for some guidance/validation...
Need to add a new DAC to my Shindo Massetto/Montrachet into Devore O/96.
Current list of contenders are:
Auralic Vega (want to add the new Aries streamer too)
Ayre QB-9 DsD
Lampizator G4/L4
PS Audio Directstream

Any thoughts or experience would be much appreciated.
128x128mcslipp
Guf,
That's a very nice system you've put together, must sound really good.
Charles,
Jond - Yes, Devore's arrived last week. Just waiting for the wife to go on a biz trip so I can set everything up and pretend like it's all been there for years... You'll need to come by for a listen.
Two to consider:

Empirical Audio Overdrive SE with Paul Hynes Regs and CUTF caps. Won best in show at RMAF last year. Best my EMM labs. Very engaging. Non-upsampling dac (this is a good design)

Allnic D5000 DHT output dac.

Chip: ES9018K2M SABRE 32 Reference DAC
Complete USB galvanic isolation!
2 coax
1 tosl
1 AES/EBU

Balanced and rca outputs.

Maximum DAC specification is DSD128 + 32/384KHz with internal 1.5MHz upsampler using FPGA.
USB interface is UAC2 standard compliant and Thesycon driver will be supplied for Windows environment.
Everything except DAC chip was fully customized including USB interface, spdif receiver and high-end upsamplers.
And PCM to DSD real time conversion function is implemented with internal 5.6MHz upsampler and DSD converter.

How do I post a picture here?
Thanks for all the feedback (and sorry for the delayed post, for some reason I was locked out.) Over the weekend I picked up an original Ayre QB-9, which I'll send off to be upgraded. If that doesn't do the trick then I'll explore the Lampi or AMR further.