Has Anyone Used 6AWG Wire For Speaker Cable?

I see Bound For Sound is using it in the Big Rig. I am using it and think it works great. Does anyone have any thoughts or experience with it good or bad?
blblues68
Where do you find connectors (bananas/spades)
Try a car audio accessories dealer - these devices get power from 12 Volts....so they need very high current capacity power cables with low resistance... 4 AWG wires for example. Good Luck.
I tried 10/4 SOW (cabtire) that I had laying around. Didn't like it. I'll take silver and teflon at half the gauge anyday.
Theres a good audio parts place out of canada that I found some good cheap ends.

This cable is amazing!! I will compare to the bigtime costly stuff. It really bettered my signal double run by quite a bit.
Freemand/[email protected], Can you give me the name of the supplier of the 6 AWG bananas/spades please, as I cant find any? Thanks a lot.
Springbok, I did some research and the place I bought them is Take five audio out of canada.

The spades you want are the vampire rg 6 which crimps onto 6 gauge wire. Buy some shrink tubbing too. These are really cheap price compared to what else is out there and they are good.