Signal Cable or Audio Art Cable for best budget...

ICs for pre/pro to power amp, and from DVD-HD player's 5.1 output to 5.1 input on pre/pro? Or, possibly another brand?

I would like to go with Venhaus Pulsars, but I think that is going to run into too much money.

My current five ICs from pre/pro to power amp are a set I got from Blue Jeans Cable some time ago for $75 for the whole set. They are described as "Belden 1505F".

If I went with Signal Cable, I could go with the Analog 1($36/pair) or Analog 2($49/pair). With Audio Art, I would probably have to go with the IC-1, since the IC-3 runs $90/1 meter pair.

Or, I could pop for a little more dough for the front 3 channels, and go less expensive on the surrounds.

I don't know much about cables or how good the Belden 1505F is, but my sound watching DVDs seems a little flat. Dialog and surround info seem somewhat incoherent.

Should I expect an improvement over the Blue Jeans Belden with something like the Signal or Audio Art cables?
mtrot
Best budget??? Check out hcmaudio.com. Great prices on Audioquest Copperhead and Coral Interconnects. JMelet
Just stumbled upon this thread, so if this reply is slightly late appologies. If you do decide to go with Signal Silver, I found they took quite a long time to break in. Very thin and harsh, at first, but became really relaxed and much more open after a VERY long burn-in. Buying them used will of course help.
Miralink is the best low cost interconnect I have tryed and sounds better to me than several of the big name ultra high priced interconnects I've listened to. A true bargain at less than $25 for a stereo pair. I purchased it on eBay.