Audioquest Argent? Midnight? Sterling?AudioTruth?

Anyone out there, is there a big difference between the Argent and the Midnight's? I know the Argent uses a few silver conductors but the general type of sound, is there a huge difference?

Thanks
rapogee
I had Midnight & Argent combo, then changed to Sterling & Argent. Argent gives you more tonal quality right through the musical scale. Midnight gives slightly more bass weight.
But, yes, Midnight/Argent combo is very good; but the Sterling/Argent combo is better.
The difference between a double run of Argent+ and a double run of Sterling 2 is enormous, an improvement in all aspects of a given performance, night and day. The Argent pales in comparison. I tried the Argent+/Streling2 in more than one system with the same results.

Sterling+ is again a jump up from sterling2.
Sterling+ is very similar to Dragon+ in my system difficult to tell them apart when not concentrating/ listening properly.

I found that Forest+ was better than Argent+ in the bass though the argent presented a clearer mid bass and up. Naturally the upper range of argent was superior to the Forest, just more air and detail.

Hope this helps
I tried the Argent/Midnight combination for bi wiring on my Vandersteens but found that using Argent for both runs improved the bass quality over the Argent/Midnight combination. I got better sound top to bottom with the more expensive Argent/Argent bi wire set up.
Not trying to hijack this,but had to ask.I bought some AQ Midnight cables in the late 80's.Are these the same?Dark blue,maybe 5/8" diameter?Thanks again,Bob