Is Acoustic Zen better than Harmonic Tech?

How many people have directly compared these two companys, either in speaker cables, power cords or interconnects.
I recently bought some HT pro 9 biwire speaker cable. I also wanted to add a new power cord to my new Sims Titan 5 channel amp and initially wanted to use the new Fantasy PC from HT. Then I started seeing some reviews about acoustic zen and started questioning the universe (or at least my previous speaker cable choice). Does anyone out there have any knowledge that could help me? Thanks for any help you can give me.
tennispro
I have owned both, and Acoustic Zen hand down is better than Harmonic Tech across the board. I personally like Acoustic Zen better than any other brands I have tried, including Ensemble, Silversmith, Nordost, Siltech, NBS, Audioquest and many more. Email me if you would like me to hook you up with a good dealer.
I've purchased Acoustic Zen Satori shotgun's (bi-wired) but had also demo'ed Harmonic Tech's Pro 11 just prior to purchasing the Zen's. I did not have these cables side by side or even under the same roof at the same time. But I could not perceive any real sonic difference. I didn't like the massive amounts of garden hoses going across my floor so I ended up purchasing a pair of HT Pro 9 mono's. Again, I could not tell a difference.

This weekend, I contemplated my naval and then converted my Pro 9's from mono to bi-wire using a set of spades I had purchased about a year ago. BTW, the Pro 9 mono's are just like the Pro 9 bi-wires but are terminated with only two spades (or banana) at the speaker end instead of 4. Well, I did a horrible job (my first attempt) and ruined any structural integrity the cables need where they connect to the spades and will probably have to ship them to HT to properly fix.

But, for the first time, I could hear a difference between mono's and bi-wires. I'm impressed with the sonic improvements from bi-wiring.

BTW, Robert Lee (I believe is his name) was the chief engineer at HT and then broke away about a year ago to start Acoustic Zen. You may notice that much the same technology single-crystal, etc. is used in both mfg'ers cabling. But AZ does have an all silver line of interconnects where I believe HT does not.
Acoustic Zen is WAY better in my system at least for interconnects. I haven't tried the speaker cables yet, but I will be sometime soon. I have tried the HT Truthlinks, HT Pro Silways, AZ WOWs, AZ Matrix reference and AZ Silver Reference. As Ejlif said the Acoustic Zen were hands down winners.