Kronos II

TechDas AirForce III

TechDas AirForce One

TechDas AirForce Two

TechDas AirForce Two

Feickert

to be continued ...
128x128syntax
The Feickert was in the Purist Audio Room, shared by Triplanar and Atma-Sphere Music Systems.

The Triplanar 12" arm is pretty sweet. Its actually lower mass than the original 9" arm.

After using the Fieckert over last week I really came to appreciate it. The unit has a lot of torque; stops and starts the platter in less than one rotation. IMO/IME you need a lot of torque to run a turntable properly else the needle drag will affect the speed. We got a very locked-in image out of the combination, utterly at ease with anything we threw at it.
Atmasphere,

The alternative to lots of motor torque is a high mass platter. The latter has such high rotational inertia, once at the prescribed velocity, that stylus drag during heavy groove modulation becomes an insignificant issue. A test with the Sutherland Timeline supports this hypothesis.
Atmasphere is the 12" Tri-Planar using the same bearings as the 9" VII?

Any other differences besides the length/effective mass?
All of the Triplanars use the same bearings, which are the hardest made worldwide that won't also shatter. The geometry of the 12" is different since the longer length has lower distortion.
Read the first time the naked truth

My great respect for those who did change the "direction"... Probably it became so bad in the last years that you can only deny it when you get paid for...

But it is true.