Favorite phono stage in the $500-$800 range?

I have a Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum and a Music Hall mmf 5.1 with a Magic 3 cartridge. Any suggestions for a favorite $500-$800 phone stage?
128x128pg62
Thank you all for the great responses. Now I'm really confused. I originally asked this question because I was getting an audible hum in the Rogue phono stage. On further investigation, it appears to be in the Music Hall. I am working on clearing that up. Perhaps once that hum is eliminated, I'll have more time to determine whether I want a phone stage of simply enjoy the Rogue. Again, thanks for the help.
The cartridge my have a loose connection or something, but otherwise, consider taking the money you were budgeting for a phono stage and use it to get a nice cartridge upgrade. There are lots of nice cartridges in the $500-800 range.
Second the DV P-75. Buy one on the used market for $400.00 and don't look back unless you're willing to spend $999.00 for the Pro-ject Phono Box RS.
I've owned a Rogue Perseus Magnum preamp, and now have the Pharaoh integrated. I believe the onboard phono stages are very similar if not the same as your Cronos. Having also heard a number of stand alone units I think you have an excellent performer built-in already. Unless there is an issue with it (and Rogue can check that for you) hold onto the cash for something else. You have an almost identical set-up to what I had a few years ago and I can honestly say the $500-800 will get you something that sounds different, but most likely not significantly better.