Oracle Delphi Mk V suspension height

I just acquired a Delphi Mk V to replace my old MK I/II.
When I set the suspension height to 20 mm the belt falls below the inner rim. I have finally set it to 17 mm & can see about 1 mm of the inner rim below the belt when playing a record. The distance from the top of the plinth to the top of the drive pulley is 70 mm for a spec of 71 mm. Can anyone comment on their suspension height (bottom of tower skirt to plinth)?
oldears
Perfectionist Bearing is the poo brah! Brooks Berdan installed one on my Mark II along with the clamp and the separation of instruments in recordings was evident. I use the clamp on my Mark VI now.
Those not familiar with the Perfectionist Engineering polymer bearing are probably puzzled I did not find huge differences in my old Delphi I/II and the Delphi V. Unfortunately this guy suddenly disappeared and the supply of polymer parts was very limited. It took a while, but I have now installed the bottom part of the Mk VI bearing in my Mk V. This means the contact of the spindle is now fully dampened by polymer. It gives an even lower noise floor (very quiet), fuller bass and more nuance in the sound.