First Turntable Advice

Looking to dip my toes in with vinyl. Would prefer something easy to set-up/use, that gets me a good introduction to vinyl. At this point I have considered the Rega RP6, Clearaudio Concept, and VPI Scout 1.1. Any thoughts on these tables or any others I should be considering? I don't think I'll be able to audition them locally, so any input is appreciated.
My system is McIntosh C2300/MC352, B&W804D's, Luxman DA-06, MacBook Pro.
aubadge
Thanks for all the information and recommendations. Much appreciated.

I've narrowed it down to the Scout and the RP6, leaning towards the Scout.

If I buy locally and have the dealer set-up, install the cartridge, etc., will I still have much to do when I get the table home? (Scout or RP6)
The RP6 will be the easiest to move and set up once you get it home. That is my opinion, of course, obviously as you can see there are two camps on the subject. I strongly recommend if at possible to find a way to audition the two brands. In my experience, the presentation of these two are quite different, hence the two camps. Both are right! It comes down to the sound that pleases your ears the most.
Really there are no RULES, only taste.
Aubadge, keep in mind that the "turntable" consists of three relatively independent sections; rotating disc, tonearm and phono cartridge. Each of these components contributes to the quality of the sound of the "turntable".
Interestingly, I own both the RP6 and the Scout 1.1, and love them both for different reasons. I was also getting back into vinyl. Now that's all I want to listen to. Bought the Rp6 with Exact cartridge installed at the factory. Read all the reviews and it is a little like a sports car, but the final decision was made because of the Rega Wall Mount. I had some space constraints and that solved my problem. Made a shelf and mount for the Rega( which is light). The wall mount is attached to it and the speed controller and a Rega phono stage are conveniently on the shelf.

The Scout 1.1 is part of my other system. Cartridge is Ortofon 2M Black. Both systems sound terrific but a tad different. Different amp, Different speakers, different rooms? Who cares?

Take a look at my Virtual Systems. But don't worry you'll be ecstatic with either.
Based on what you're looking for "easy to use/set up" the RP36/Exact would be the way to go, set it and forget it.

Lighter, smaller footprint, factory installed cart, no need for VTA adjustment, almost plug and play!

FYI, all Rega TTs greatly benefit from isolation like a Rega Wall Mount or Sand Box.

Like many have said, there is no wrong or right, just a matter of preference in taste and looks.