Warmish, good tracker & low noise for used vinyl?

Hello folks - Of the carts listed, can anyone say from experience which would be warmest with good tracking and low surface noise playing used vinyl? On the radar: Denon DL-103, DL-110, Ortofon S30, Nagaoka M-150. Like what i've read about Grado but put off by reports of hum and that it's not a great tracker. Not too interested in highly detailed or anything with potential for being "bright" so avoiding the AT150MLX. Would like to keep cost below $400. System listed but it's for a KAB SL1210M5G (w/fluid damper) + Heed Quasar phono-pre (can do LOMC). Running a Stanton cart w/Pickering elliptical. Like the warmth quite a bit but could do with a bit wider and deeper stage. So looking for a replacement option given no more of the Pickering styli left. Listen to EVERYTHING (...well, almost...don't play rap or death metal). Thanks for your input.
128x128ghosthouse
Thanks, Schubert. Good practical advice. What I enjoy about this hobby is the
money you DON'T have to spend to enjoy good sound. Long ago I had (still do,
actually) a Sumiko Blue Point. Coming from a Shure V-15 something or other
back then, I was impressed with the BP. I'll look into the Oyster. If I went MP150
or even MP 110 and then 150 stylus later, could afford to try a couple of
different carts.
Update. After going round and round. I ended up getting a Grado Black. Went entry level to sort of hedge my bet as I hadn't heard any Grados before. BUT based on the Grado reputation, seemed like one of them would offer the mid-range I'd been enjoying from the Stantons I had. Have had it a few days now with less than 30 hrs playing time. I am very impressed. The sound is way better than I'd expect from a $70 cart. What I like most is the solid, precise imaging and huge sound stage. Front to back positioning of instruments is more evident now. The music has weight and real presence. This was not what I anticipated given the impression I had from reading that Grados were warm but kind of mushy. Not hearing any mush. All recordings don't sound equally good with it, however. Upper bass can be a little too prominent and treble rolled off; vocals a bit recessed compared to what I'd been listening with. This might be a function of break in, or lack thereof. Noticed this most the first evening, not so much since (or is acclimation at work?). I've played at least one fairly warped record on it (warp affecting first track) and had no problems. I'm sure the KAB fluid damper helps with this and tracking in general. Played lots of used vinyl. Music with sharp transients. No nastiness. Surface noise is not a problem. The Grado is providing very enjoyable listening. I'm aware the Black stylus can be upgraded and look forward to what that brings. The Grado was not where I thought I'd end up at this juncture - but unexpectedly did. While it might not be a final destination, very happy to be here. Yogiboy - your assessment proved valid for me. Just another case where all that's written on the net doesn't necessarily apply. Thanks to all for the suggestions. I have a spare headshell. Can still see room for a Nagoka MP-150...or maybe a move up the Grado line beyond Prestige.
Personally I like the step above the oyster.. Sumiko pearl...very relaxed, laid back presentation similar to Grado..but sweeter top end and more balanced midrange... I also am a former Black owner. Updrading the stylus down the road I assume would give you improvements.Fwi...I thought it tracked well with minimal him. I probably being nitpicky. For $70 its a great way to test the waters. Enjoy?