Analog Journey to Singapore Hifi Show

Well, the real audiophile never sleeps well...so I will make a short report on the search to probably some rarely seen units.....

First stop HongKong to Listen to a System with very rare speakers.....Pioneer Exclusive Series with highly selected TAD drivers....Micro Seiki 5000 Turntable with the motor from Seiki 8000, a custom order at that time ....
128x128syntax
... I will post pics later from every System....there are some remarkable ones.
Now on the way to listen to a complete Kondo Japan System with their huge Kagura mono amps, Pre, Ginga Turntable & Arm & the new Ikeda KAI Reference cartridge connected to the largest Avantgarde Horn System ....
Sounds like great fun Syntax! I look forward to your reports and pics and thank you for including us!
Just came back from Luk Yen Teahouse in HK...this chinese culture is really something interesting for a coffee drinker like me....very refreshing, healthy and the right preparation to listen critically :-)
These Pioneer speakers are very detailed, they hide nothing, clear in tonr and very fast. Will post Pics later, I think they are very, very rare and highly sought after even in Japan....
The Kondo chain was very pleasant to listen to, never harsh, a matching combination to combine the old chinese culture ( sitting on the floor preparing the next cup of tea while Jim Foggerty from CCR shouts in the microphone about running through the jungle.....)
Now on the way to Malaysia...heard that there are is a group of die hard audiophiles in Kuala Lumpur area who are really trying to push the curtain....got the contact and invitations....Plane is shaking right now based on turbulences from the raining season right now....stomach is a bit going up and down right now....phhhh but when it is worth it .... Right now I feel like the Hunter of the lost sonic arc.....but there is also a another hope....meatarians are welcome there.....