Power Filtering vs Power Regeneration?

About two years ago....I began experiencing the dreaded power supply vagaries which seem to attack my system every two or three weeks...πŸ‘€πŸ˜±β“
The analogue soundstage collapses with a loss of transparency and bass whilst the high frequencies become grating, strident and brittle.
This makes the experience of listening to records, worse than the truly bad days of CD playback...and it can last two or three days before gradually settling down...πŸ˜₯
So frustrating had this new phenomenon become that I bought a Shindo Mr T transformer based power filter into which I plug both turntables and the Halcro DM10 phonostage/preamp....πŸ‘€
Unfortunately it hasn't solved the problem...πŸ˜₯
I'm wondering if a power regeneration circuit like the PS Audio P3 would be more likely to succeed....❓
128x128halcro
Have you noticed if the degradation occurs during wet or dry spells in the weather?
It doesn't seem to be weather-related one way or the other...❓
It happens mostly in dry weather...but that's because it's mostly dry in Sydney anyway...😄
I asked that wondering if it is possibly related to grounding. Ground rods deteriorate in some regions and also arid ground (dirt) can be less conductive vs. moist ground (dirt). And another thing with tube gear, humidity can sometimes affect the sound.
That's why you could try some Entreq grounding machine. They have a 60 days money back policy.
No affiliation at all, just trying to help
Barba
No tube gear...all SS..😎
The reason I think it might be the effects of a varied supply voltage is that two years ago, the power company was working on the cables in our street for three weeks (substation is only 1/2 mile away).....and for that whole time, the sound was diabolical..😱
Watching the supply voltage as shown by the P3....it went down to 245V last night and this afternoon went up to 255V for 10 minutes. It generally hovers around 250V although the electrical gear is designed for 240V❓👀