Linear tracking tonearms.....

I have been using Clearaudio TT2 linear tracking tonearm couple of months(on a clearaudio tt). I may clearly say that, it is better in every way then Kuzma 4point. I am aware that tt2 is 10k, 4point 6-7k, also it is possible to mention both clearaudio synergy, but outcome is same linear tracking tonearm is better, at least in my situation. Maybe it differs in others systems.

Now i have a empty armboard waiting on my turntable. I am toying with the idea a to buy a tonearm, and i am thinking to buy a linear tracking one but i had no experience with another. Which linear tracking tonearms worth to consider ? I really like to share your opinions.
altanpsx
Exlibris
New ET 2.5 is $4500 American and that does not include the pump system.
Finding a used current 2.5 is very rare.

You will find used ET 2.0 (some over 20 + years Old ) with VTA Blocks and mounting plates in varying states of condition.
They need to be scrutinized before purchase as these parts can not be bought separately.

2.5 is optimized for MC cartridges . 2.0 came out in the heyday of MM's but can still be used with a CF or Magnesium armtube for MC's.
But if MC's is your deal stick with the 2.5. In the end the best results will be with it if using MC.

The other caveat here is that the ET tonearm is probaby the most tweakable tonearm out there period.
Owners had them set up for varying PSI levels with Bruce Thigpen.
It is important if someone finds a used one to determine what PSI it was set up for.
You can find these answers and tips for buying on the ET2 thread and by contacting Bruce Thigpen directly.

Cheers
Thank you. I will look into it. My two cartridges are not mc though. (Decca and grado)