Linear tracking tonearms.....

I have been using Clearaudio TT2 linear tracking tonearm couple of months(on a clearaudio tt). I may clearly say that, it is better in every way then Kuzma 4point. I am aware that tt2 is 10k, 4point 6-7k, also it is possible to mention both clearaudio synergy, but outcome is same linear tracking tonearm is better, at least in my situation. Maybe it differs in others systems.

Now i have a empty armboard waiting on my turntable. I am toying with the idea a to buy a tonearm, and i am thinking to buy a linear tracking one but i had no experience with another. Which linear tracking tonearms worth to consider ? I really like to share your opinions.
altanpsx
Arnie,

Thanks for confirming my supposition. It seemed self-evident from the differences between Schroeder's traditional bearing and the bearings on the LT, but an ears-on report is always best.

Another advantage is that with the old bearing, arm height would vary slightly as the arm arced across the record. This in turn affected VTA, VTF and overhang. That won't happen on the LT.

Enjoy!
I've got a Thales Simplicity, a parallel tracker not a linear tracker. It tracks brilliantly, much better than my Kuzma Stogi Refence, itself no mean tracker, with fantastic dynamics, great soundstage and a very low noise floor. No inner groove distortion. Advantages are same as linear trackers but with a conventional 9" arm footprint and no need for pumps. Quite simple to set up too.

No sign of the strange experiences Fremer had on what much have been a damaged Simplicity in his Stereophile review.
Tms, I'm about to go for the Salvation magnetic bearing upgrade. What'r you're impressions?
Spiritofmusic,

Unfortunately I only had a very brief listen as I'm in the process of moving, so all my gear is packed up for a while. I definitely liked what I heard, maintaining the strengths of the Salvation (great bass, dynamic impact, black background), and building further upon those.

I'll have more impressions once I'm settled in the my new room, probably sometime later in the spring. It's a very simple upgrade to do and is reversible if you choose to go back.

Tom
I only live 70 miles from Vic, so I'll get the upgrade done at his place. Good to hear it's initially positive.
Amazing, Salvation tt/Terminator are the greatest bang for buck in analog/audio. And now, even more so.