Linear tracking tonearms.....

I have been using Clearaudio TT2 linear tracking tonearm couple of months(on a clearaudio tt). I may clearly say that, it is better in every way then Kuzma 4point. I am aware that tt2 is 10k, 4point 6-7k, also it is possible to mention both clearaudio synergy, but outcome is same linear tracking tonearm is better, at least in my situation. Maybe it differs in others systems.

Now i have a empty armboard waiting on my turntable. I am toying with the idea a to buy a tonearm, and i am thinking to buy a linear tracking one but i had no experience with another. Which linear tracking tonearms worth to consider ? I really like to share your opinions.
altanpsx
Another design point in favor of the Trans-fi. (Once again I hasten to add that I have not auditioned any LT in my system.)

Hiho, I did Google the TT2. To the uninitiated (i.e., me) it could still be confused as a modification on the Souther, but I am sure you are correct that it is not. But possibly there is some kinship between Souther and Canthus. Anyway, you seem to concur that low compliance is an advantage in order to overcome some frictional issue.

I have nothing against Trans-Fi but I just personally prefer NOT to use any air-pump in audio and I'm sure I am not alone in this thinking. The Cantus and Clearaudio products provide alternatives to the air-bearing genre for people like me. I am glad the Schröder LT added one more option... if I can ever afford one. The Cantus is very reasonably priced -- from what I know, below 1000 clams -- and very diy-able.

______
I will fourth the recommendation of the TransFi arm. I have used it for about 4 years, first on Michell Gyro table and 2 years ago went to the Transfi Salvation. I am currently using the Ortofon PW cartridge. Both the Transfi arm and Salvation table sound fantastic and are one of the best deals in the industry.
I'll be the fifth on the Trans-Fi T3Pro and agree whole heartedly with Steve. I've had my Trans-Fi Salvation and T3Pro for quite some time and both are the real deal. The T3Pro is surprisingly simple and easy to work with, not finicky at all. The reasonable price allowed me to go all out with a Soundsmith Hyperion II from Peter and I'm extremely satisfied with this combination. I recently installed the magnetic bearing upgrade on the Salvation, so will look forward to what improvements that may bring as well.
lewm, the TT2 does put a mechanical lateral stress on the cantilever. i have tried carts at extreme ends of the compliance spectrum. the stiffer cart tracks consistently. i had a VDH colibri XGP, which has a compliance int the 30's if i remember correctly. the cantilever was being skewed so much that it scared the crap out of me. i thought it was going to snap off. i ust the clearaudio insider ref on it now. there's little to no lateral movement of the cantilever. a koetsue rosewood signature performed similarly.
the lateral transport tube is noisy. i have it wrapped in blue-tac. i will be replacing the bearings with teflon bearings in the next few months. the resonation comes from the metal bearings moving the quartz tube. seems to be an obvious design flaw to me.