Remote DAC connection to Computer -Shoot Me Now

My compuer is remote to my stereo system. I have an Audiolab 8200CDQ which has USB type B male input to the DAC. I've been trying to send FLAC files on my WIN 7 64bit PC via several different type of devices supplied by several vendors. Device 1 was Silex SX-3000GB USB over ethernet. Device 2 IOGEAR Wireless 4-Port USB Sharing to Audiolab.

I'm receiving a BSOD with this device trying to attach a Audiolab 8200CDQ CD player by either type of device. Audiolab connects just fine when USB connect directly to PC. I also used a laptop to connect to Audiolab and use its wireless connection to access my main PC files and stream them through the laptop to the Audiolab.

I can't believe this can't be done. Any input for a solution for me?
old_marantz
Very frustrated. I have a new MAC mini. I’ve configured my Audiolab 8200CDQ to the mac. Mac sees the DAC. I have the RCA outputs of the 8200CDQ hooked to my amplifier. I start the 8200CDQ and it says its connected via USB. Start ITUNES and play a song. Not a peep will come out of my amplifier!!!!! When I turnoff the 8200CDQ, the music now goes to my amplifier. I’m perplexed at what’s wrong. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I got it working. There is some type of issue between WIN and MAC. When I restarted WIN and ITUNES it began working on mac and my stereo. Just have to recreate it and see what can be done.
I've found the overall issue. The ARC functionality on my SONY TV is forcing the RCA patch cords on my Yamaha Receiver to not be used for the signal from the DAC. Disabling the ARC option in the Setup menus for the SONY HDTV will cause the correct set of input RCA jacks to be used so signals flow from DAC to Receiver RCA's. Whew...that wasn't fun.