Replacement for loricraft power supply

After more than 2.5 years of waiting for a DIY loricraft PSU to power my garrard 301 , I m back to square one & the DIY SS PSU is a No Show. Meanwhile my garrard 301& Reed 2P has been collecting dusts all this while . Is there any alternative PSU which can work with garrard 301. A better alternative will be loricraft PSU which is not cheap & currently not available for sales ( was told by Jane of Loricraft ). Any feedback much appreciated . Thanks
128x128audioblazer
Lew, Yes, indeed variations of the Lenco L75 motor exist - a 60Hz /110v version (slightly smaller spindle taper / typ. green tinted coil tape) commonly referred to as the American version and the European 50Hz/60Hz-110v/220v motor (slightly larger spindle taper) which the coils (yellow tinted tape) may be configured in series or parallel to run at either line frequency. Rumored was a rare third version, of which the specifications I am not familiar with, if it exists at all.
Chris, I would not have counted the capacity to take different input AC voltages and frequencies as a difference in the motor per se. But I surely agree that those variations are said to exist.