Next Phonostage

I'm contemplating a new Phonostage to replace my Rowland Cadence. One of the driving factors is wanting multiple inputs for multiple tonearms.

My system is currently: TW-Acustic Raven AC-1/TW10.5 tonearm/Dynavector XV-1s cart with Rowland Synergy IIi preamp, Rowland 302 power amp and Avalon Acoustics Eidolon Diamond loudspeakers.

My listening tastes are everything except rap/hip-hop. Probably 50% rock/pop, 40% Jazz and 10% Classical.

My audio characteristics preferences I value include really black backgrounds, air around images, extension and musicality. Dynamics are also a plus.

My contenders are currently:

Audio Research Ref 2 SE Phono - rave reviews, most say this gives you best attributes of solid state and tube sound combined, might be a natural transition into tubes for me

Thoress Phono Enhancer - also known as TW Acustic Phonostage; might mate well with my analog front end, flexibility in dialing in bass, mids, highs, customizable sound

Manley Steelhead - heard this in a friend's system, very nice sound, very flexible, did hear a it of tube noise

Can anyone who owns one of these phonostages or has listening experience with them give me some input and advice on what would work best with my system?

Thanks in advance for any recommendations from the audiogon community.
philb7777
Thomas Woschnick uses a TRON Seven phono stage in his own personal system. He doesn't use the Thoress any more at home. Read into that what you will.
Thanks for responses. Multiple inputs are important as I plan on eventually having more than one tonearm. Loading is too as I want to begin experimenting with multiple carts over the years.

The Thoress is interesting. It's enhancer qualities to adjust bass, mid, treble are interesting and unique.

The Tron Seven Phono gets rave reviews but its single loading in flexibility is something that I'm shying away from.

Thanks for the offer, I live in Tulsa, OK. If I'm ever heading to CO, I may contact you Jarraa.

So far no responses on the Audio Research Ref 2 Phono SE. Interested about this one too, due to its flexibility, low noise floor and combo of best attributes of tubes and SS. Of course, that's in the reviews, so I want to see what owners think of course.

Oklahoma is barren of any high end dealers, especially for two channel. Audiogon and its members are invaluable for input such as this.
The Dynamic Sounds Associates new Phono II has inputs for 3 tonearms and front panel switches to easily change loading. I have the original Phono I and is one of the best phono stages I have heard.
Yeah, the Steelhead I heard had quite a bit of background hiss compared to other sources in the system. May have been bad tubes. It's one f the inherent problems listening to components in other people's systems - you can only assess so much......