Turntable, but which one?

I have narrowed my search for a “new” turntable to these models:

- TW Acustic Raven one
- SME model 10
- Avid Diva II SP
- Avid Diva Volvere SP (old model)
- Thorens TD 124 (restored completely)

My tonearm is a SME 309 and the cartridge a Denon DL 103M (with sapphire cantilever and paratrac stylus) feeding a ARC PH5 riaa.

Which one would You go for and why ?
farobari
I'm a big fan of TW Acustic. Of course, much of this is personal preference and system dependent. But if you like solid deep bass and a high mass table that gives great solid, 3-D images, TW deserves a look.
I have heard all these models 10 months back when I was out to buy my TT.

Avid Volvere would be my first choice if you like lively open and fast sound with great pace, bounce and rhythm.

SME, I have heard only the 20 and 30. 30 is nice but expensive. 20 sounded relatively lifeless and dark. At least with an SME arm it can sound clearly 'dark'.

Thorens is nice and sweet but lacks some resolution compared to new age TTs. Depends on how you want your music.

TW Acustic, not for me, sounded cooked and hifi-sh to my ears.

Avid Diva, just not in the same league as other TTs in this list.

I would suggest you also look at an EMT 938. It comes with an EMT 929 arm and TSD15 SFL cartridge and in built phono stage, a complete package and one of the best analog reproduction regardless of money. You can get a fully conditioned TT with warranty from here:
www.EMT-Profi.de
I went this route, researched extensively, asked many questions, etc. Didn't begin to find the answer until after I took my chances and pulled the trigger. But even after I did, it took some further doing, between restoring my amps to their original status (great thanks to Tom Tutay) after I had previously modified them, and re-discovering some power tubes that gave me the kind of wonderfully detailed, musical and fatigue free listening experience I had longed for. And what was the turntable I chose? The TW Acustic Raven One(with the TW Acustic 10.5 tonearm).
I just recently heard a SME 20 with a Koetsu Coralstone Platinum at a Sonus Faber Aida demonstration. I would agree with a dark perspective. I would certainly not suggest a "lifeless" sound maybe a shade polite. From what i've read the SME 10 could be a little bass shy. Never heard the Raven One but it wins the beauty contest. Avoid the vintage Thorens, nostalgia is best suited for a 2nd or 3rd system. By default or price/performance ratio the Avid Volvere SP gets my vote.