Broke my clearaudio stylus tradein or look at othe

I just broke my clearaudio virtuoso wood cartridge.I can trade it in and get new one for $570.Is there anything else around that price or a little more I should consider?I had the virtuoso 6 years and really like it.I'm told the maestro doesn't have the warmth of the virtuoso but better detail.Any ideas greatly needed.
playpen
An even cheaper fix ( though you may view it as temporary) is to buy an Audio-Technical AT-95 replacement stylus (available as elliptical, line contact, and Shibata profiles) then clip the "wings" and replace the stylus assembly yourself. This technique is well documented on several Internet sites. I was skeptical until I tried it myself -replacing a worn Aurum Beta S stylus with the Shibata version AT-95. Surprisingly simple, cheap, and a great improvement over the original.
Have SoundSmith retip with their top line contact diamond w/ruby cantilever. I did so with a Virtuoso Wood and it was a major improvement.
I went the fastest route,traded it in for a new one at music direct,back in again in 2 days,sounds better than the old one.I called and emailed soundsmith with no replies,guess they don't care or want my business.Thanks for all the advise.