Top jazz trios piano, bass, drums on vinyl?

Available on stereo LP would be preferred. Love Billy Taylor. Wish I had a chance to see him live. Are there any box sets of his works on LP? Who else?
sbrownnw
Totally AGree with Goofy who beat me to it.

Red Garland Trio...There is also Red Garland Quintet...i must have 5 of those albums.

Note: if you go Digital, make sure to get the Remastered CDs...waaaay better imho. richer, cleaned up...
At first glance, I got 2 Oscar Peterson LPs: Trio in Trasition and Rare Mood. I also got Money Jungle. All the pianos don't sound right on these and similar jazz recordings, like they have a weird honkey tonk on. All my classic and solo piano LPs sound correct. What's up?
The Rare Mood one was sealed and it sounds better / great but still has a little of that unexpected weird honky tonk sound. Confused.
Sbrownnw,

my guess is that you are hearing the vintage equipment they recorded them with (vintage vacuum tube sound)

Do you like the music?
Yes, the Billy Taylor: I Wish I Knew has a similar sound but the Billy Taylor CDs I have do not. I guest the remaster changed that. I love technical and rhythmic trio jazz like that.

On a completely different note, I am listening to David Byrne: My Life In The Bush Of Ghosts. Never heard it before and is brilliant. Plan on putting some Art of Noise on later. All on vinyl of course