Lyra or ZYX ?

I am on a look out for an upgrade to my Denon 103pro. Primary requirement is Drive, pace and timing along with natural flow. I know both Lyra and ZYX cartridges are known for good pace and timing but which of them sounds more natural ? I listen to both Patricia Barber and Beatles alike so I want a cartridge which has that natural flow to music not just emphasizing shortcomings.

The reason I chose ZYX and Lyra and not a warm Benz or Grado is because I am also looking for a detailed cartridge. Within my budget I can look at with ZYX R100 Yatra or Lyra Delos.

Please share your experiences.
pani
Doug, what is your opinion about Lyra vs ZYX ? Since you are so exhaustively into analog I would guess you have heard some Lyras also ?
Pani,

The only Lyra I've heard extensively enough to have a firm impression is the Olympos, a ~$10K model that's no longer made new. I've heard multiple samples of that cartridge in friends' systems and my own.

I could blab on but it wouldn't be very pertinent to your decision. Not only was the Olympos at very different price point from yours, every report I've heard (including from JCarr of Lyra himself) is that Lyra's new cartridges do not sound like the Olympos.

By reputation the new ones are fast and dynamic, perhaps on the cool and detailed side of neutral. But all that's just repeating what I've read, not anything I've heard. Barely worth even one grain of salt. I'd defer to Lyra owners for impressions of the Delos or any other current model.
Pani...LOL!!! Phono cartridges are absolutely the LAST item that you will ever get a home demo from a dealer on. I suppose there is no harm in dreaming though. :-)

Doug, I'm sure Pierre1976 has never even heard "any ZYX cart", which is why his reco makes sense.....to him.
Pani - if it were me, I'd look at updating the tonearm first. I own a 3012 and it is really of collectors interest only. If you want more detail start with the tonearm. If you can afford a Graham Phantom or similar performance even at the cost of not doing the cartridge or phono stage now I think you will be much better off in the long term.
I haven't heard a 3012 S2 (or any SME except the IV and V) but IF Dover's assessment is correct then I'd second his advice. In the whole scheme of things, a quality TT and tonearm are much more significant than a cartridge.

I can put many $100-200 MMs on my $10K rig and they sing like little angels. If I put costly LOMC's on my vintage rig they typically shriek like little devils.

Good reality check.