how many have a WAF?

Well seeing as I am a younger member here and many years a way from marriage-if ever. How many of you are married out there? How many of us are single? I ask this simply because I am now single again(as of 15 minutes ago). And those who are married is it happy? any regrets? Everyone here has given me so much advice on everything in life, I figure its time to move onto a more important matter :) "when all of the dark clouds roll away, and the sun begins to shine. i see my freedom from across the way, and it comes right in on time" -Van Morisson
tireguy
Jd, congrats! How did you find the time with all your rewiring?
I've been married for 21 years -- actually pretty happy years. My wife enjoys the stereo and listens to it more than I do (she's home more often) but she is not as enthusiastic as Justacoder's wife! My wife is supportive of my hobby, though wishes I would stop buying stuff, in part because I don't buy gear we can't afford and in part because she's happy that my "mid-life crisis" has turned towards audio rather than more amorous alternatives.
From reading the responses, do you get the impression that couples (and WAF or HAF) seem to do better if there are no kids around?
Anyway, good luck Tireguy -- the strip club suggestion sounds like fun but you're going to need to force yourself to tolerate some pretty rotten sound systems: Focus on one sense at a time and you can get through it ;-)
Ozfly,
With wedding stuff my darling finace treats me like the fire and forget missle that I am. She just gives me very specific limited instructions and I do it
Thanks