FAVORITE LP'S OF 2011

This was an excellent year for vinyl enthusists-cheers. For music and sound quality, what are your favorite LP's either obtained or issued in 2011? Some of mine are:
Bon Iver
Decemberists
Swell Season...
tbromgard
I've bought maybe 40 to 50 lp's this year and the same number of c.d.'s, along with my subscription to Music Matters Blue Note 45 rpm re-issues, with my favourite being Art Blakey - 'Like Someone In Love'.
I'm thinking that the Frank Sinatra on MoFi were the best re-issues, especially 'At the Sands'.
Dianne Krall, 'Doing All Right - in Concert' was the best live recording.
Merle Haggard, 'I am what I am' best all new release.
Most disappointing new release, Madeleine Peyroux 'Standing on the Rooftop'.
I managed at last to get a couple of Ali Farka Toure & Toumani Diabate recordings on vinyl, which complement their c.d. releases, especial mention is 'Heart of the Moon' if you can find a copy - African Blues at it's best.
I got some great stuff this year, including

MoFi/Reprise "Sinatra at the Sands"
MoFi/Reprise "Sinatra's Sinatra"
Speakers Corner/Impulse "Johnny Hartford and John Coltrane"
Speakers Corner/Verve "Getz Gilberto"
200g Classic Records/Mercury "Balalaika Favorites"
200g Classic/Everest 35mm "Pines/Fountains of Rome"
200g Classic/Chess "Muddy Waters Folk Singer"
180g Classic John Lee Hooker "The Healer"
Analogue Productions/RCA Living Stereo 2x45 version of "The Power of the Orchestra" (Pictures at an Exhibition and Night on Bald Mountain). This is the best orchestral record I have, period.
MoFi/Mercury Rod Stewart: "Every Picture Tells a Story"
Half-speed mastered LP version of Gary Burton/Chick Corea/Pat Metheny "Like Minds"
At a used record bin at an antique pavilion I got several great-sounding records at about $1 each, including Bonnie Raitt's "Nick of Time" and "Paul Simon's There Goes Rhymin' Simon."
I got Dick Hyman Age of Swing 45 rpm and some good sounding 33's for a buck or two at my local record store.