Much better MM cartridge than Shure V15 IV?

Hi, I have a Pro-ject 2 Xperience turntable, and I'm running a Shure V15 IV with Jico SAS stylus on it. I'm wondering how much higher quality MM cartridge can I attach to the carbon Pro-ject 9cc arm without exceeding the capabilities of the turntable/arm combination? Grados tend to hum on this deck unless I shield the motor's EMF. I have not tried anything else yet. What would you suggest as a clear significant cartridge upgrade?
sumaato
What is your phono stage and the rest of the system? Your music and sound preferences? Before putting $1k cartridge on mid-fi table better take your time. What if you want to upgrade the table first? There are other and much cheaper good MM cartridges: Nagaoka 300 and 500, Goldring 1042, Garrott. Cartridge, within reason, is the least important part of analog front end. If you like Grado you probably won't like Ortofon.
I'd leave the cartridge alone and invest in a really good phono preamp.

Even the best moving magnets will perform only "ok" in that arm. And the Shure V15-IV is no slouch btw.

IMO
Thanks Inna and Audiofeil, for the reality check.....My system could be called 'mid-fi', which is why I'm not sure how to prioritize my upgrades.

Amp is Rogue Cronus tube integrated (with ss phono for MM only). Speakers Stirling LS3/5a, cables Kimber Monocle XL.

I had thought of a Pro-ject phono tube box SE as a first step upgrade option, or (much bigger bucks), invest in a Well-tempered, VPI Classic or Linn LP12 turntable, and keep the Shure and everything else as is.

What would you do?
My music and sound preferences: Mahler, Bruckner, Elgar, Fifties torch singers, Brazilian bossanova. British-style sound preferred. Musical, not etched. Good large ensemble instrumental separation.
I used to own that table...nothing wrong with the arm or shure...to make a quantum leap in performance you would have to spend an absurd amount on a cart...or upgrade componets...or both...although u categorize your gear as mid fi...you have made some nice choices...the law of diminishing returns is around the corner...that being said...I had excellent results with somiko...possibly blue pt special?