Much better MM cartridge than Shure V15 IV?

Hi, I have a Pro-ject 2 Xperience turntable, and I'm running a Shure V15 IV with Jico SAS stylus on it. I'm wondering how much higher quality MM cartridge can I attach to the carbon Pro-ject 9cc arm without exceeding the capabilities of the turntable/arm combination? Grados tend to hum on this deck unless I shield the motor's EMF. I have not tried anything else yet. What would you suggest as a clear significant cartridge upgrade?
sumaato
Go straight to the top of the Mountain. Marakanetz could not have said it better!
Marakanetz: Thanks for the Interesting suggestion...seems to have the right specs too. What do you do about stylus replacement? How well does the stylus wear?
Samaato,

If you don't mine me answering your question, I will give you a suggestion. I have 2 of the Virtuoso's. One is original, and the other was sent to Soundsmith for their basic ($150), stylus upgrade. The difference was jaw dropping. I'm sending the other one even though there is nothing wrong with it for the same treatment. Best $150 I ever spent!