Custom Power Supply for 6v DC Motor

I'm trying to find a more substantial power supply to replace the wall wart that came with my Amazon Model Two. I need a 6v ac/dc converter. Anyone know a source for something like this? Or someone that could make me one? I can get a Black Lightening from Red Wine Audio but that's $1000 plus. I'd be willing to spend half that.
dhcod
My very humble experience in upgrading power supplies and connections suggests that it would be wrong to neglect the quality of the cable which connects the PS to the equipment.

For example, a shielded and (perhaps I should blush here, it does seem like overkill) cryo-treated cable sounded as clean as a 12V battery when used to connect an overbuilt regulated supply to my Apogee Mini-DAC. In comparison, a cable made up of scrap Radio Shack 18ga speaker wire and the same connectors sounded gritty and edgy.
Tobias, It's terrible when experience teaches us that there is indeed no free lunch.
Tobias please how does the Acobian PS come with? this is from the prespective of:
AC inlet
DC outlet connector and cable
Thanks
I'm curious as to why you want to replace the stock supply, and what you are trying to accomplish as a result. If I'm not mistaken, the Amazon uses an outboard speed controller. If so, then changing the wall-wart probably isn't going to make much of a difference either way (unless of course the original is dead) If you are having speed control issues with the deck, that's another can of worms entirely.
Hicham, I'm not sure I understand your question. May I suggest you click on my link to Acopian and look around? You can enter an output voltage in the search field on the home page and find all the supplies they can make with that characteristic.

If you're wondering about input and output connections, though, you'll probably note, as I did, that the supplies come with screw terminal strips. For audio use, you'd be wise to plan on building your Acopian supply into an enclosure with connectors or captive wiring.