Custom Power Supply for 6v DC Motor

I'm trying to find a more substantial power supply to replace the wall wart that came with my Amazon Model Two. I need a 6v ac/dc converter. Anyone know a source for something like this? Or someone that could make me one? I can get a Black Lightening from Red Wine Audio but that's $1000 plus. I'd be willing to spend half that.
dhcod
Tobias please how does the Acobian PS come with? this is from the prespective of:
AC inlet
DC outlet connector and cable
Thanks
I'm curious as to why you want to replace the stock supply, and what you are trying to accomplish as a result. If I'm not mistaken, the Amazon uses an outboard speed controller. If so, then changing the wall-wart probably isn't going to make much of a difference either way (unless of course the original is dead) If you are having speed control issues with the deck, that's another can of worms entirely.
Hicham, I'm not sure I understand your question. May I suggest you click on my link to Acopian and look around? You can enter an output voltage in the search field on the home page and find all the supplies they can make with that characteristic.

If you're wondering about input and output connections, though, you'll probably note, as I did, that the supplies come with screw terminal strips. For audio use, you'd be wise to plan on building your Acopian supply into an enclosure with connectors or captive wiring.
Indeed, Tobias this is specifically what I have meant.
Work is now underway to order:
The Acopian Linear Regulated Power Supply.
The Adequate Box to fit in the Acopian PS.
The AC Inlet for IEC320/C14.
On/Off Switch

The Output connection to suit the Hollow barrel(Center positive polarity) connector.

A bit of spending and a bit of work to put them together.
What do you think Tobias? will it worth it?
Will there be a higher quality of the DAC performance?

Cheers
there are plenty of medical grade regulated ac/dc convertors on ebay, some very substantial. I have used them for turntable supplies and they work very well.