Cartridge recommendations for TW Acustic 10.5 arm.

TW Acustic 10.5 tonearm owners with Raven One: What are your top recommendations for very low output moving coils? Anyone especially have experience with the Benz Ebony TR (.1mv) or the Miyajima Kansui (.23mv)?
opus88
I am using an Allaerts MC2 finish on a Raven 10.5 . Now with the Pass XP25 all I can say is that is so close to end game (I wonder if this time it is true) as I do. The hear where to improve. Detail, phenomenal bass, dynamics, natural sound & what I find to be neutrality. You can't tell outside the context of the complpsystem but if there is a weak link I haven't found it.
I've been using a ZYX Universe X for a couple years. I also have a Triplanar with a second Universe which I took off the table about a year ago. I like using the 10.5 more than the triplanar except for the the lack of an arm lock at the rest position. Solution - I leave the lift "up" all the time so it is not a big deal and it is one less thing to vibrate which is the biggest issue with the Tri IMO.

I have read several times on audiogon posts that the Universe is an easy cart for an arm to handle FWIW.
TD
I received an email from Thomas at TW this week saying my DV XV-1S works well with the 10.5 on the Raven 1 and he has used this combo himself.
I currently own the Dynavector XV-1S. It is a very fine cartridge, however, I'm curious about the Kansui and the very low output Benz. Based on the resonance frequency chart at resfreq.com/resonancecalculator.html the Kansui might constitute a better match with the 10.5 arm than the Benz. I realize other factors can also have a significant bearing on ultimate satisfaction.
I've lived with the Kansui on the TW arm boarded onto the TW Raven Limited for about 2 months now. My only prior cartridge experience was with the Lyra TItan. Kansui relegates the Lyra to mere hi-fi: Kansui makes music. Note that it is very sensitive to VTA setting, which is a dialing pleasure on the TW arm.